Online Banking Instructions
Welcome to Online Banking! Here you will find step-by-step instructions for online banking.
To enroll for Online Banking (if you do not already have an Online Banking account) please follow these steps.
- Open the enrollment page.
- Create and enter in a Login ID. This is what you will enter each time you log into Online Banking moving forward.
- Enter the Last Name of the Primary Member.
- Enter the Member Number of the Primary Member.
- Enter the Current Membership Password. This is the security password that is on your account. You may use this password in a branch at the Teller line to do transactions. If you do not have a security password currently set up on your account, please call 303-573-1170.
- Enter the last six digits of the Primary Member's Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN). (XXXXXX)
- Enter the Primary Member's Date of Birth. (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Click Continue.
- You will then be prompted to confirm the Login ID you created. You will also be provided with a temporary password.
- Click on the "Home" button.
- Enter your Login ID and temporary password into the Online Banking login box.
- You will be prompted to go through the multifactor authentication process detailed below and to change your password.
- You now have access to Online Banking.
Secure Access Code
Use of a secure access code will be required twice; once for your first time login and once for your second time login. Your second time login is used for multifactor authentication which helps ensure your account's security. Register your browser when prompted to avoid having to use a secure access code again. If you are using a public computer, you may not want to register your browser, you should only register your personal computer(s).
Secure Access Code via Phone call
To receive your secure access code via phone call, please verbally answer the phone call. Verbal response will prompt our system to provide you with your secure access code. If you fail to verbally answer the phone call, no voice message will be left for your security.
Secure Access Code via SMS Text
Receiving your secure access code with a text message is easy. A text message will arrive on your phone within a minute or two. If you do not receive your secure access code, please request your secure access code again or call 303-573-1170.
Secure Access Code via Email
Email is an option available for you to use to receive your secure access code. The code should arrive within a minute or two. If you do not see your secure access code, please check your spam or junk folders.
Online Banking Terms and Conditions
Please read about Denver Community Credit Union's Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
If you have questions about this login process, or cannot access your account, please contact us at 303-573-1170.