Access your accounts while you are on the move with our enhanced Mobile Banking. View your accounts, make transfers, pay your bills, and deposit checks all from a mobile device.
In today's world, we all have enough passwords to memorize. Make logging into your mobile banking account easy by setting up Touch Login. If your Apple or Google smartphone has touch identification capabilities, you can set up Touch Login for your Denver Community Mobile Banking App. Once it's set up, simply use your fingerprint to login.
- Log into your Mobile Banking app using your Login ID and Password.
- Click the Menu button in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select "Security Preferences" under the "Settings" option.
- Turn "Touch ID" on.
- Click the "Continue" button on the next screen.
- Enter your Login ID and Password, and click "Authorize".
- Your device will then prompt you to place your finger over the home button to secure your fingerprint information.
- You are now set up for Touch ID. Now, at login, the Denver Community mobile app will prompt you to place your finger on your device's home button to log into mobile banking.
Please note: If you have a mobile device with touch identification capabilities, but your app does not give you the option to turn on this feature, try uninstalling then reinstalling the app to your device. If you have questions, or need assistance, please call us at 303-573-1170.
Get Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking is available to members, even if there is no need for Online Banking (on a computer). Manage your accounts with the same capabilities as Online Banking (and more) in one simple app. To use Mobile Banking, download the app for your Apple® or Android™ device.*
If you are a first time user of Online Banking or Mobile Banking and do not have a login please follow these steps.
- Open the enrollment page.
- Create and enter in a Login ID. This is what you will enter each time you log into Mobile Banking moving forward.
- Enter the Last Name of the Primary Member.
- Enter the Member Number of the Primary Member.
- Enter the Current Membership Password. This is the security password that is on your account. You may use this password in a branch at the Teller line to do transactions. If you do not have a security password currently set up on your account, please call 303-573-1170.
- Enter the last six digits of the Primary Member's Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN). (XXXXXX)
- Enter the Primary Member's Date of Birth. (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Click Continue.
- You will then be prompted to confirm the Login ID you created. You will also be provided with a temporary password.
- You will be redirected to the Online Banking login on your mobile device's browser.
- Enter your Login ID and temporary password into the Mobile Banking login box.
- You will be prompted to change your password.
- You now have access to Online Banking.
- Mobile Check Deposit: Skip the trip to a branch to deposit a check. Deposit checks to your account, all through the Denver Community Mobile Banking app. Just Tap. Snap. Deposit!
- Mobile Bill Pay: Make and manage all of your bill payments on your mobile device. You'll never need to visit another site again to pay bills.
- Mobile e-Statements: Stay on top of your accounts with access to mobile e-Statements, located in the app.
- Locate a Branch or ATM: When you are on-the-go, and need Denver Community Credit Union, use the Mobile app to find the closest branch or ATM.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please call us at 303-573-1170.
*The Denver Community Credit Union Mobile Banking App is available for select mobile devices. There is no charge from Denver Community Credit Union for the Mobile App however, carrier message and data rates may apply.